How I finally got Pandora and You tube to show on my HR34

shocker1215

Original poster
Mar 28, 2012
Oxford Alabama
I know that pandora came out for the HR34 a while back. For some reason I still didn't have it showing up on my device until a few weeks ago. I tried reboots multiple times and it did no good. One day a few weeks back we had some bad weather and the power flashed off for a few seconds then it flashed off again about 2 min later. After that when the HR34 rebooted my Pandora and YouTube were showing up. A week and a half ago I did the update on Friday and when it booted back up my Pandora and YouTube were gone again. So I waited till the following Friday to see if it would come back with the next update and it didn't. So I figured I would try to do the same thing to the box as when the power went out. So I just reached around to the back of the box and unplugged it and plugged it back in again and waited for the reboot. No good, it didn't come back. So after thinking about it I remembered when the power went out it went out twice in a few minutes. So I went to the back of the box and unplugged the cord from the box and plugged it back in and then unplugged it again real fast, I did that about 3 times. After the HR34 booted back up I had my pandora and YouTube back again. I know most people already have both of these things on the HR34 but for some reason some still don't. I hope this helps the rest of you finally get your Pandora and YouTube.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)