How I Met Your Mother

How I MEt your Mother (Season 2 Finale Spoiler)

I thought that there was a thread on this but I cannot find it. In any event I guess that the season finale removes any doubt that they do NOT intend to make the robin character the one mentioned in the title.

My bad. It did not show up in a search. If the mods want to delete this I can hardly say boo.

I thought that there was a thread on this but I cannot find it. In any event I guess that the season finale removes any doubt that they do NOT intend to make the robin character the one mentioned in the title.
There is an ep. in the first season where he tells the kids " That is not your mother, thats your Aunt Robin".
I thought the way the show was going this season that the writers, show creators etc. were going to ignore that.

Variety is reporting that HIMYM has been renewed for next year, but The Class and Jericho are not...

CBS cancels 'Jericho,' two others

'Class,' 'Home' axed; 'Your Mother' renewed

By JOSEF ADALIAN
CBS has announced the cancellation of 'Jericho.'

CBS has apparently nuked "Jericho," dismissed "Class" and closed the book on "Close to Home
Variety.com

I believe they strongly implied that the mother was the cupcake girl that moved to Europe. My guess is she will be back in the show at somepoint to close the deal. Only real reason he broke up with her was the long distance thing wasn't working and he was also tempted by Robin's availability there and now.

But of course she won't just show back up and be single... will probably be dating someone, causing all sorts of angst, etc.

I am glad this show was renewed. I have been watching since the beginning.

Was Stella the one with the yellow umbrella?

They have never been clear on that---or much else. But it might be the case. Still with Scrubs renewed it is hard to see how we will see much of Ms. Chalke next season. But who knows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts