How long for CE's on average before final?

gigahurtz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 16, 2006
I know it can vary depending on the issues, but on average, how long does it take before a final software release comes out?

jcrandall said:
Average, a few months. Varies widely however.

Thank you for the info. Would you say we should expect a final software release for HR34 around March or April?

Thank you for the info. Would you say we should expect a final software release for HR34 around March or April?
Sounds about right, unless the upper management has a schedule set in stone somewhere.

And it isn't helping that the SDGUI 0X04C9 isn't exactly a bug-free firmware.

I would not call it a final release, hopfully the CE program will move on to other developments (unified MRV menu please)
I think what you are looking for is the next National Release.

Kentstater72 said:
I would not call it a final release, hopfully the CE program will move on to other developments (unified MRV menu please)
I think what you are looking for is the next National Release.

Yep that's it! :)

Just a guess from years past, probably see a HR34 release in a few months, yes months, with the new guide. With the amount of issues now, I would guess 2-3 months to refine it.

Then I imagine they'll work on stability for the HR34.

All said, the HR34 is clearly top priority for their software development team right now, so hopefully they make things quicker.

i talked to tech supervisor at direct and he said in the computer and what hes hearing the nationwide release for the hr34 is february 9th :) lets hope its true :D :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts