How long is average wait for install??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

glenglenddd

Original poster
Jul 10, 2005
For those of you with experience, how long was your average wait for installation date from the date you ordered service and equipment from Directv?? Thanks.

It just depends on were you live and the amount of installers around. When I first signed up the installer came the next day. When I signed up a second time the installer came out the second day.

I ordered my equipment from Value Electronics, I received it in 3 or 4 business days, My installer called me to setup installation before I even received the equipment, he was here the next day after I received it.

Total wait time=4-5 business days (don't remember exactly)

Interesting you should ask. When I went to Best Buy to get my equipment, we went through the whole enrollment process, including the credit check, and then at the end he tells me they can't install me for 22 days at the earliest. #1, that's crap because I'm ready now, and #2, you only have 30 days to install. So I made him call DirecTV to cancel (which took FOREVER) and then called an internet retailer an hour later-- had the equipment in exactly 48 hours and installed in under 4 days. Talking to the installer they hooked me up with, this is the typical timing. Don't have any idea what the hell was going on with Best Buy.
Make sure you call Robert at Value Electronics above.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts