How Long wil the Voom Website Stay Up?

Tvfan24/7

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Anyway care to guess on how long the Voom website will stay up announcing the Dish Network offer? I mean surely you would think that everyone knows that Voom no longers exists as a DBS provider right?

Tvfan24/7 said:
Anyway care to guess on how long the Voom website will stay up announcing the Dish Network offer? I mean surely you would think that everyone knows that Voom no longers exists as a DBS provider right?
Since the site address is registered every year or three years and the cost for a basic one-page site on a server is almost nil it could be quite some time. My net cost to a customer is in the single digits for 1-year on the name and 5 simple pages is also in the single digits. I would also gander a guess that E* has the message as part of the "top secret" agreement that we have been told the public will never see. I have not traced the site but it could even have been moved to a server that E* owns or leases.
-scott

At this time it is registered by
Rainbow DBS Company LLC at 1111 Stewart Ave. in Bethpage, NY and the Tech contact is Rainbow Media Holdings-CVdomain@Cablevision.com
The site was created on September 5th 2003 and the site renewal is Aug 6th 2005. Don't misunderstand though. It could have changed hands and the info is just not updated yet.
A second guess going back to your question again could be that they might use it for the 21 channels if there are others that will be offering the program channels. This is all a guess since back to the "Top Secret" agreement is not public. lol :confused: :rolleyes:

-scott

It seems logical for VOOM21 to reemerge on voom.com in the near future...however, it's anyone's guess at this time. Perhaps Rainbow Media will market each channel separately or in various packages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts