How long will you give the negotiation?

nicholassjenkins

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 3, 2004
Dayton, OH
I, for one, will give no more than 2 weeks from today until I leave E* for another vendor, should Dish & Viacom fail to come to an agreement. What is your max timeline?

although I voted 1 week, I began thinking ......I live in a pegasus area for direct tv (yeash) and voom is way too new.

unless the kids drive me crazy it's probably forever :shocked
of course I've been at home for the last 2 days, but now I'll go to my 5 straight days 70 hr. work week, so I could have the wife factor- forcing me to(sniff,sniff) :shocked cable! :yikes :yikes

I read it wrong I thought it said how long would you give the negotiations as in how long I think they will last so I voted 1 week then I saw what it actually said. I would wait forever.

nicholassjenkins said:
I, for one, will give no more than 2 weeks from today until I leave E* for another vendor, should Dish & Viacom fail to come to an agreement. What is your max timeline?

You need help man. If you have to have those lame channels that bad, maybe you should get out more. Anyways, grats to Charlie for sticking to his guns and not letting a conglomerate to run him (and us) over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)