How loud is a Hopper?

CRFTony

SatelliteGuys Family
Dec 14, 2007
84
0
Mine varies from almost silent about 70% of the time to sounding like a lawn mower is running one hundred yards away the other 30% of the time.
 

cdiddy

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Dec 30, 2010
24
12
Denver
I'm in the exact same scenario as you. I've had the hopper in the bedroom since the day they were released. it is certainly loud and annoying enough to make me strongly consider replacing the television. I'm going to give it another couple of weeks to decide.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top