How many 4:2:2 channels do you watch regularly?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
How are people still concerned about not getting 4:2:2? Just get a PC tuner card.

And, it will handle 4:2:2 H.264 as well. Let's see your receivers do that.

How are people still concerned about not getting 4:2:2? Just get a PC tuner card.

And, it will handle 4:2:2 H.264 as well. Let's see your receivers do that.

Yup thats exactly why I also have a PCI card running on an intel i5 besides my "so called" OLD Azbox Elite that still works like New :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I can record 4:2:2 games if I wanted to and play them back on the computer....but havent found a 4:2:2 game that I really want to wacth

422 at AMC15 Live

I'm not sure if I'm looking at any 4:2:2 signals. But, I have an Azbox Ultra and Elite so it wouldn't be a problem picking them up.

a 4:2:2 signal on a non 4:2:2 receiver will show a tearing effect on the screen (or a still shot of the previous channel you had)

Plain and simple. If u dont have any hardware that receives 422.. its always gonna be on your mind wishing you had it. 422 has and always will be on everyones wish list everytime a new receiver comes to the market. So stop kidding yourselves and pretend that 4.2.2 is not out there in the skies. I always find them signals mostly every weekend.

I do not pretend it is not out there. As Iceberg said, I can record those and play it back on my computer. My answer to "regularly" is NONE. My answer to ever is once or twice - something recorded that I could not get to play on the DVR did play on the laptop.... It was not the program I wanted. That said, my IT nephew says I can record internet streaming and HD signals onto CDs. I do not know how to do it and it does not bother me not to..... But, supposedly I can!
I am older and the government says it will keep me from feeling any more pain but medichar will not help me get well and does not want me to get OLDer. SO I may stop being nice to people who want to tell me why I think, what I think when they do not know ME. --IMNSHU --

azbox
and if you have one...they're pretty old

There are new AzBox models though, the Me which was released earlier this year and the miniMe which will be released within the next few weeks. These new models also support 4:2:2.

Regards,

PwrSurge
AzBox Canada

...and the miniMe which will be released within the next few weeks.

minimi.png

There are new AzBox models though, the Me which was released earlier this year and the miniMe which will be released within the next few weeks. These new models also support 4:2:2.

I was referring to the Quali-TV, not the azbox

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)