How many baseball games have you been to this year?

Well, I just bought tickets for the 8/12 Brewers@Astros game. It will be my three year old's first MLB game.

A better question is how many games have you played in this year. Me? I'm hoping to get back onto the playing field next spring after knee replacement surgery later this year. Anyway, I have been to only three games this year (2 Pro and 1 AA). I was hoping to make a Comerica Park but I just haven't had time in the schedule.

I have played in 12 softball games this year. Season ending tournament is next week I think.

cjwct said:
Two Mets games thus far. I will also be at the new Miami Marlins stadium next Friday to watch the Marlins versus the Nationals. Should be great game and I get to see the phenom Harper. After that, I will attend 5-7 more Mets game; not including playoff games.

Have a great time at the new Miami Marlins Stadium!

riffjim4069 said:
A better question is how many games have you played in this year. Me? I'm hoping to get back onto the playing field next spring after knee replacement surgery later this year. Anyway, I have been to only three games this year (2 Pro and 1 AA). I was hoping to make a Comerica Park but I just haven't had time in the schedule.

This will be the 1st spring/summer season that I do not play baseball in over 27 years. I still play competitive baseball for Men's Amateur Baseball League (MABL) but now, due to my son playing basketball in late spring, I will only play in the fall season(season starts in late August).

We went undefeated in the 25+ division(18-0) and won my 1st championship! And had a great season at the plate as well.;-) I no longer have the arm or knees to catch so I have been designated to 1b and DH.

As far as the pros go, I bought a partial season ticket package, 20 weekend games. We have 4 seats with 3 other buddies.

I set a goal to see the Nats once a month this year. Went to DC in April and May, saw them in Baltimore in June. July isn't going to work out, but got plans to see three games in August. That makes six which equals one a month.

I've only made it to one game this year, the New Britain Rock Cats opener.

I wonder if you could have accepted them, attended the game, and called into work sick. :D

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

I'm not allowed to call off anymore this year, I used five personal days when my dad had his stroke and I used my last one when I had the flu.

2 games with 3 more coming up

1-Kane County Cougars last month
1-Cubs vs Mets at Wrigley 2 weeks ago
1-White Sox vs Toronto at US Cellular tomorrow
1-White Sox vs Red Sox at Fenway next week
1-Texas Rangers vs Detroit at Rangers Ballmark at Arlington next month

2 more to add

St. Louis tonight and Kansas city tomorrow.

I've been to 4 baseball games in my entire life.

...and they were just 51s games.

If we ever got a team in Vegas I'd pick up the sport and habit and support our local team though. Would go as often as time allowed.

I went to another one Monday. On the 22nd another one.