How many baseball games have you been to this year?

Ive been to 40 White Sox games... Im a season ticket holder, but I sell about 50% of my games... so if any of you are interested give me a holler ;)

Ive been to 40 White Sox games... Im a season ticket holder, but I sell about 50% of my games... so if any of you are interested give me a holler ;)

Had I known earlier in the year, I would have bought one.

Went to another one yesterday to see the Reds clinch the Central division.

Sent from my Transformer TF101

I went to the Lexington Legends game this past Saturday and sitting right in front of me was Milt Thompson. :D

None this season, both local teams are horrible. Rather watch at home then pay $$$

Wow I was confused at first when reading the start of this thread. Now I see all but the last couple of posts where a year old. What threw me, the post where the poster had addended most of the Texas A&M games and the Big 12 Tourny. While it is possible it threw me since A&M is not in the Big 12 any more.

I have been to about 40 high school and another dozen or so 11/under USSSA major games. 1 Tulsa Drillers AA game and a couple of college games. A few softball games, OU/Tulsa and OU/OSU. We were going to go to a Royals game while in KC last month, but tourney schedule was changed and we couldn't go.

Have 3 high school games left next week, then done for summer. My youngest nephew is down in Gulfshores, AL for one of the big USSSA tourneys to finish their season this week. Football conditioning already started last month, so we will be moving on to football.

I'm going to the Padres-Red Sox game July 3rd, and I'm sitting about 20 rows back behind home plate.

I have been to a Reds game also where they beat the Marlins in 13 innings. Longest game I have ever been to.
Last month saw the Columbus Clippers. That is a great ballpark.

I'm a Reds fan who lives in the DC area. I have been to three Nats games. Two of them against the Reds. Nats won both of those. I also saw the Nats and Braves on my 50th birthday in April. I had tickets to this past Sunday's game against the Rockies but had terrible cold and couldn't go. I also had another game rained out and I still need to claim my rain check on that one. I have tickets to see the Nats/Dodgers on July 20th that will complete my little five game plan.

I have tickets to the Reds/Mariners game on July 6th

I went to a 1993 Cleveland Indians vs Texas Rangers up in Cleveland. They gave us a free baseball sealed in the plastic indicating the years that Cleveland stadium was there because it would be the last year they would play ball at that stadium. They built a new one after that year. Waiting in line I hear about Nolan Ryan getting in a fight with the batter. I heard it brought blood and perhaps a nose bleed?

I'm going to the Eastern League All Star game tomorrow night in New Britain CT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)