How many dishes?

iwc5893

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 1, 2007
The desert of WA, zip code EIEIO
Okay, I live in zip code 98837, and am wondering how many dishes (and which ones pointed at what orbital slot) I would need to have installed for the Dish HD only package (no locals, no superstations, no internationals). I see several houses around here with two or more dishes, but I'm not sure what programming they're getting. I do know that I live in an area where the signal from the 129 is flaky at best.

Thanks.

2 dishes

Okay, I live in zip code 98837, and am wondering how many dishes (and which ones pointed at what orbital slot) I would need to have installed for the Dish HD only package (no locals, no superstations, no internationals). I see several houses around here with two or more dishes, but I'm not sure what programming they're getting. I do know that I live in an area where the signal from the 129 is flaky at best.

Thanks.

You will need a dish 500 for 110 & 119. Then you will need a separate large dish for 129. I would say at least a 24" or 30" for the large dish. Moses Lake, WA has a signal that will be a bit better than your brothers in the the Seattle/Tacoma area and most of them are using the 30's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)