How many Dropped E*

Did you downgrade,upgrade or Drop your E* service.

• Dropped E* service and went to another provider.

Votes: 29 8.4%
  • Downgraded

Votes: 60 17.4%
  • Upgraded

Votes: 8 2.3%
  • Kept same service

Votes: 229 66.6%
  • Traded HD Ultimate for another package,or premium.

Votes: 18 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voom isn't the only reason to drop Dish, the problem is I have no alternative been with Direct, and will never go back, so hopefully Dish net will at least have 1 channel that they won't drop, and thats WFN, I don't need anything else

Downgraded service to HD only and will cancel completely if this isn't resolved in the next month or so; no other reason to stay.

kept same service. I am thinking about droping to the hd only package but the wife loves GSN. I'm still trying to figure out a way to get her off that channel bit will prolly drop down to top 200 with hd and save about $50 a month.

I still think the "DishHD" package is a great value at $29.99.....even without the Voom channels. However, not having access to my RSN or the $5.99 sports package will be a big problem when college football starts.

Who dropped their service with E* over this Voom HD problem?

Droped all Premium channels, HBO, Showtime, etc. Got rid of an extra receiver. Now I have dish in only two rooms. Hopefully things will improve or I will cut more.

Downgraded from HD Ultimate to HD Essentials. Between Netflix & Cinemax the other movie channels don't really do anything for me. Smithsonian looks interesting, but not for an extra $10/mo.

Careful, you might be accused of making extra usernames! :rolleyes:

The Direct TV sales staff must be laughing up a storm right now.
By removing all programming distinction and providing fewer HD channels than D*, Charlie just made sales a whole lot easier.

I AM dropping Dish,but not because of Voom.I am all for getting rid of that garbage programming! True,I don't like the way Dish claims they added 20+ HD channels,when they dropped 15. Charlie has lied through his teeth about everything. I still don't have local HD programming. So come July 1st,goodbye dish! Hello Direct! By the way,before someone else says get an antenna,I am 80 miles from the transmitters.I was quoted $400-$600 for a suitable antenna and equipment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)