How much are the premium channels?

scott78945

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 18, 2005
I could only find the channels individually priced but no package deals. I thought at one time you could select 2 pay channels for $20 but I didn't see it listed anywhere. Anyone else know if there are any package deals around? I don't want to AEP as my bill will go up $30/month. I just want a couple of pay channels ie. Showtime and HBO.

It depends on where you go on the websites. I suggest you log into your account and check from there, they will probably have possible upgrades for you and will have the premium pricing.

But as you said, I believe I remember seeing the following 2 options:

(1) 2 for $20, or 1 & HD for $20. Then add $10 for each additional.

(2) $10 each; except, add $2 for HBO.

I did check it through my account but when I check on the channel upgrades it tell sme that the site cannot be found. I guess I will have to call.

whatsOn_premHm_BundleChart.gif

but if you have the Dish DVR advantage package you can add 2 premiums for $20 or 3 for $30 and so on...

whatsOn_premHm_BundleChart.gif

but if you have the Dish DVR advantage package you can add 2 premiums for $20 or 3 for $30 and so on...

Thanks for the info. Where did you get that info from and what is the DVR Adv Pack? I have the America 250 w/ HD. Should I be getting a premium channel with the HD package that I have already or no? I am so confused at this point. I should just call them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts