How much ?

ageism

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 2, 2006
I have my info. ThanKs I am thinking of upgrading to HD. However I don’t understand what the total cost will be. So will you please explain for I am as dumb as I look. On the dish up promo there seems to be two receivers to choose from. One is $100 shipped and $150 Installed. The other is $150 shipped and $200 installed. Does that mean one is $250 up and running and the other is $300 up and running. Or is it just $150 or $200. Either way which receiver is the best. Now I need to know what the monthly fee is. I have Classic Gold 250 Advantage a 625, 510 receivers. I whined and do not pay a DVR fee for the 510 but do pay the $5 extra receiver fee. With the advantage I don’t have a dvr fee on the 625. I do not under stand what or how much hd programming is. Or what you get. Does it fit in with the Classic Gold? So I will list what I pay and if one of you will help me out with the extra fees I would appreciate it. $67.99 Classic Gold 250 Advantage the 625 -$15.00 Right now I am considered a new customer. $5.00 Extra receiver the 510 $60.42 Total plus tax. Thanks guys for you help.

Last edited:
It's just 100/200. You will be better off getting on the phone or chat. Sometimes they will make deals on equipment other than on the website. Whatever programming package you want, add $10.00 for HD. HD receiver lease fees are $7.00.

I have my info. ThanKs I am thinking of upgrading to HD. However I don’t understand what the total cost will be. So will you please explain for I am as dumb as I look. On the dish up promo there seems to be two receivers to choose from. One is $100 shipped and $150 Installed. The other is $150 shipped and $200 installed. Does that mean one is $250 up and running and the other is $300 up and running. Or is it just $150 or $200. Either way which receiver is the best. Now I need to know what the monthly fee is. I have Classic Gold 250 Advantage a 625, 510 receivers. I whined and do not pay a DVR fee for the 510 but do pay the $5 extra receiver fee. With the advantage I don’t have a dvr fee on the 625. I do not under stand what or how much hd programming is. Or what you get. Does it fit in with the Classic Gold? So I will list what I pay and if one of you will help me out with the extra fees I would appreciate it. $67.99 Classic Gold 250 Advantage the 625 -$15.00 Right now I am considered a new customer. $5.00 Extra receiver the 510 $60.42 Total plus tax. Thanks guys for you help.

I agree with KAB, call of use the chat. Just got my sister an upgrade 722 for 25.00. Dish wanted to charge her 150.00. I always try to negotiate when I can, if your not pleased with the outcome try another CSR.

Good Luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)