How often do you view the SatelliteGuys forums?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I think I'd be afraid to actually know the number. It is many many times per day. Shhh, don't tell my bosses!

Before heading to work, during lunch break, evenings with the laptop while watching TV...

I read it every day...

I'm not an expert so I can't offer a lot of help; and my equipment is working good so I don't ask a lot of questions. Even so, I still check the forums about 6 or 7 times a day just to see if there is any new info or interesting stories, and when I do ask a question its not long at all until someone chimes in with an answer.

This got me wondering how often everyone else checks in?

Often? You mean actually more than once?;)

I'm not an expert so I can't offer a lot of help; and my equipment is working good so I don't ask a lot of questions. Even so, I still check the forums about 6 or 7 times a day just to see if there is any new info or interesting stories, and when I do ask a question its not long at all until someone chimes in with an answer.

This got me wondering how often everyone else checks in?

Love the site, but only check three to five times a week. It looks like I'm lagging with most of the group, eh? However, this is the only forum I do check in on -- -- or read, for that matter!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts