How to change AzBox boot logo?

wbarrett

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 25, 2008
Jensen Beach, FL
What is the trick to change the boot logo on the AzBox?

I can get boot_logo.PNG off the AzBox and it is that ugly "Full 1080 P" file that boots so I am the right one and the right location on the AzBox.

I just cannot get the editted file to load back on the box. I try Filezilla and get a write error. I have tried changing read and write permissions but they do not take.

I also tried using the ACC "Change Boot Logo" function and it looks like it runs but the boot logo never changes.

I am running the 5402 software from Canada if that makes any difference. I am no Linux expert so hopefully it is some strange command I just am not aware of.

Thanks

===
Bill

The easiest way to change the boot logo on the azbox Premiun, Premium Plus, Ultra or elite using the official firmware as you have mentioned is to use the "TUNE AZBOX" program which will change the logo for you.
I have used this program several times to change the boot logo and other screens on the azbox's here.
The boot logo's are listed as Start Screen in that program and it gives you 5 different ones to choose from.
You can also use it to change the banner information and the way your channel list looks and also your font styles if you want them to appear differently.
Very simple to use.

Tune AzBox worked like a champ. I also found that ACC will work but you need to do the Update Boot Logo twice in a row to get it to work.

Thanks

===
Bill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)