How to enter sub channel number

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bluegrill

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 12, 2011
nc
In the Dishpass options there is a screen to enter a specific channel number for the timer. How do you enter an OTA sub channel number, for example 15.01, 15.02, etc. I can't see how to enter the decimal point. Same is true for tuning to a channel from the keypad. There is no way I can see to tune directly to a sub channel. It seems you can only get to them by using the guide. Am I missing something?

For direct tuning, if I want to go to my local channel 18.2, I key in 01802. Don't know if that would be the same for dishpash as I have never tried that.

Unfortunately the subchannels we have on our OTA locals are nothing to write home about. :( I don't speak Spanish so the majority of the subchannels are pointless to me.

dont you get METV on 19-2? Thats older classic shows :)

its always interesting how smaller markets in some cases have a better options than a bigger city. Here in Minneapolis 3 of the Big 4 are useless for subchannels
CBS has none (owned and operated CBS have none)
Fox has a SD version of My Network (which they also own). The My Network in town has Fox SD on their subchannel
NBC has 24/7 outdated weather

CW has CoolTV and the Country Network
ABC has MeTV and ThisTV...they're owned by Hubbard Broadcasting.....yes the same folks who started USSB back in the DBS infancy days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)