How to find your member ID:

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonghornXP

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
For those of you that just want to know how many SatelliteGuys and Gals joined before you this is a great way to find this out. First this test works under Vista and IE. It doesn't work in Firefox that I'm aware about at least. It most likely will work under XP but I cannot promise this as I cannot test it.

Please see the attached picture and note the same information is displayed in the address bar as well.

Attachments

• membernumber.jpg
    membernumber.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 429
To Wied:

This has been a very frequently asked question from many members over my years here. It was asked several more times in chat so I finally decided to make a post. I'm not going to sticky it for you too.:D

You can do it in Firefox as well. Simply right click the user name and then go to properties. At the end of the address it will say u=xxxxxx. Longhorn you are 109, Degenx321 is correct at 79. Wied is 503 and I am 29. I am a first day old fart.... ;)

That is interesting. I never noticed that before.

You can do it in Firefox as well. Simply right click the user name and then go to properties. At the end of the address it will say u=xxxxxx. Longhorn you are 109, Degenx321 is correct at 79. Wied is 503 and I am 29. I am a first day old fart.... ;)

You must click somewhere around the 109 and scroll while holding the mouse botton down towards the right. If you do this my number would be 10920.

It works fine for me in Firefox by simply moving the mouse over a the avatar picture in a post by the user, rather than over the username (so... go left a few dozen pixels ;)).

Interesting item. I'm #1181, not nearly as quick to join (two months) as some of the others here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)