How to get 4.2.2 or 4.2.0 to work?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

airgator96

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 6, 2006
Kansas City BBQ Heaven
I've tried both dvbdream, and twinsoftware but I can get HD on the twinhan software not on the dvbdream, and I can not get 4.2.0 or 4.2.2 on either of them.

I've tried to used mytheater but I can't even figure it out at this point.

any other free software that decodes this?

thanks

FFDShow also decodes 4:2:2, but I see he is having other problems since he can't even see the 4:2:0 with DVB Dream.

What drivers did you install for the Twinhan?

Not sure what codec it uses, but I've recorded 4:2:2 with MT and played it back with VLC before.

What codecs do you have installed?

you can download tsreader lite for free, I use the standard version and love it. tsreader uses vlc to play streams, vlc handles 4:2:2 SD/HD and 4:2:0 SD/HD no problem.

Well, MT isn't free.

In my experience , if you try to run it in demo mode for an hour, you'll find nothing but frustration.
That piece of $#|+ almost drove me to drink - :eek:

If you get a cracked version...
First, we don't want to hear about it at SatGuys.
And equally, those are often as buggy (or worse) as the demo mode!

Once ya lay your money down, you can run the latest version, and the program performs MUCH better!
As quirky as it is, and as hard to learn as it is, once you figure it out, it can reward you with pretty good results.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)