How to get all Milwaukee stations

Clarbear

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 21, 2018
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I have a question for everyone. I can't get these Milwaukee channel 21 and their sub channels and channel 52 and their sub channels. Can anyone help me what to do to get these channels please. Thank you.

I have a question for everyone. I can't get these Milwaukee channel 21 and their sub channels and channel 52 and their sub channels. Can anyone help me what to do to get these channels please. Thank you.
To start, since likely the majority of us aren't in Milwaukee, and have no clue what the call letters of those channels are, you should run a Rabbitears report, and post the Results link here. While also giving us the exact call letters of the stations you are asking about above. Otherwise we'll waste a lot of time going back and forth on just guessing: RabbitEars.Info

Reactions: TheKrell
More importantly, where are you?

We can see channels 21 and 52 in the Milwaukee area, but your location is necessary.

Reactions: TheKrell
More importantly, where are you?

We can see channels 21 and 52 in the Milwaukee area, but your location is necessary.

I live in the zip code 53204 Milwaukee, Wisconsin on the south side. These are the stations that I suppose to have but I can't get it. I like to know what to use to pickup channels 21 and subchannels and 52 and subchannels. I need something stronger antenna or something else?

I like to know what to use to pickup channels 21 and subchannels and 52 and subchannels
What are the CALL LETTERS of those stations? That info is seriously important, and not easy to guess anymore with virtual channel numbering. I see a WMKE-CD for 21, and WWRS-TV for 52? Are those correct?

If so, WMKE-CD is on RF36, and should be easy to receive. However, that's also close to LTE/5G frequencies, and you may need a good 5g filter to get it. This one is exceptionally GOOD, and I use it myself: LTE/5G Filter

As for WWRS-TV 52 on RF34, you have no chance of receiving that solidly, as it shows a big ridge blocking the signal.

What are the CALL LETTERS of those stations? That info is seriously important, and not easy to guess anymore with virtual channel numbering. I see a WMKE-CD for 21, and WWRS-TV for 52? Are those correct?

If so, WMKE-CD is on RF36, and should be easy to receive. However, that's also close to LTE/5G frequencies, and you may need a good 5g filter to get it. This one is exceptionally GOOD, and I use it myself: LTE/5G Filter

As for WWRS-TV 52 on RF34, you have no chance of receiving that solidly, as it shows a big ridge blocking the signal.
Thank you for the suggestion I'll definitely check it out and buy it.