How to get Samsung 6000 screen to size properly, keeps changing.

drizler

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 9, 2005
I will describe this as best I can. Ok I have a 4 year old Samsug , Dish and Netflix setup with K722 receiver. I have had them all as configured for a long time. The issue is screen sizing. I leave MSNBC on a lot to watch the stock prices. Works great yadda yadda. Here is where it gets weird. It seems and I emphasize seems like when I or the wife switches to Netflix and it goes back again .that the box in the lower right corner gets cut partly off. That's the running DOW NASDAQ ect numbers on the extreme right are cut mostly off.
I have tried all the stretch , 16/9, Stretch, old style ect settings . Also the screen shift directions up down sideways and nothing helps. It has happened before and I found it seems to go away on it's own some way. I have done this all on my Samsung remote.
The question is mainly , is there some other setting I am not seeing that affects screen size? Is there a setting on the Dish Echostar 20.1 remote that I am not seeing that could affect screen size. Anything else that I'm not getting / seeing / aware of ? Could it be something in the broadcast? I just want my stock box so I can see the numbers. and I am stumped.

Yeaaayyy. Somehow I figured it out just now. It was the Dish Installation Menu. I went on and changed the 16 9 to 4.3 and it went back to normal. How the thing changes itself I have no idea. I just hope I can remember it when it happens again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)