how to handle this one

Status
Please reply by conversation.

johninillinois

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 20, 2004
gf went and bought me a tivo from directv and was installed on the weekend of the 18th. while the installer was here and i was outside chatting with one of them the other went into the back bedroom of my mobile home and just drilled a hole thru the wall to put the cable thru for the second receiver without saying a word to me about placement or anything.

i called bluegrass who is responsible for this install and was promised they would be here today to put my locals in so i would be a little happier about the treatment i received the other day. and would have the jump when the stations were available. no one arrived to do this and was just told i did not have a work order for the new equipment as that is still be be determined
later by directv.

what action would take as i as very mad as i just wasted a saturday for their blunder and mistreatment of me. i am now as mad as i can be at this time what would u do. curious as what would be your next action of business would be.

no the other is thru the floor in the middle of my living room near my entertainment center and 2 inches from the back wall and all most the center of my living room. as i have run dual rg-6 for my local antenna also and using that for my tivo.

Status
Please reply by conversation.