How to line up satellites

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Welcome to the forum Sam. I'm not a 4DTVr so I don't know the answer but there are some very useful tools that came available recently to work with those receivers. Check in the C-Band section. C-BAND Satellite Discussion at the top of the page

I have dsr922 4dtv,satellites are out of order. How do i get them back like they should be . Thanks for any help.

You'll probably have to reprogram each sat location. Maybe start with C4 by finding analog ch 9 and 10. Choose Options 6 4 4 on remote. Once you've verified that you're at C4, select yes when asked if you want to reprogram that sat. Then go to G1 next. Do the same thing there. Then to C3, then to G9, then to G5, so on and so on. From C4 to T7, the clicks of the actuator shouldn't be too many between each sat location. For example, you've just reprogrammed C4. While in that same screen, now choose G1, and change to channel 150 or something. Now just start clicking the remote eastwards until you get a good lock on ch 150. Now save that location by choosing yes, and then select C3 next, and maybe change to ch 614 or something. Then do the same procedure, by clicking eastwards. If you're successful all the way to T7, your next sat would be M5, which is more than just a few clicks away from T7. Then you'll have to do X4 next, which is quite a few clicks away from M5. This is the hard way to do it. The easy way would be to use a dvb receiver and locate all the sats that way, then save those locations in the 4dtv each time.

Thanks for info but back in march the tech with the satellite place that we bought the unit from did a major reset on our unit to clear up a problem, when he reinstalled the satellites all we had was c-band (except for X4) with no digital channels (only channels 1-24). when we complained about that we were told there were no longer any digital channels on c-band which seemed kind of strange that they disappeared at that same time. I don"t know what to do with this unit but send it somewhere to be redone. Any other suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for info but back in march the tech with the satellite place that we bought the unit from did a major reset on our unit to clear up a problem, when he reinstalled the satellites all we had was c-band (except for X4) with no digital channels (only channels 1-24). when we complained about that we were told there were no longer any digital channels on c-band which seemed kind of strange that they disappeared at that same time. I don"t know what to do with this unit but send it somewhere to be redone. Any other suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Apparently I misunderstood your first post big time. This is entirely different. Try asking this in the Cband subforum. That's usually where 4dtv related issues are discussed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)