How to move shows to various folders ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rexlan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 15, 2009
I just got the Hopper so I'm having learning pains. I am moving my recordings from my old EHDD to the Hopper.

I do not see a choice to move them to any of my folders (movies, hour, half hour). They all seemed to go into the "no folder".

I can move them into the proper folder from there but it is one at a time ... takes a very long time. Is there a way to move them in bulk or to move them off the EHDD to the proper folder initially ?

Thanks

Is it possible to make folders on the EHDD ?

With my old VIP-622 I had a nice list sorted by movies then other shows. Very easy to read and it gave me the length ... everything I needed. Now I get the Icon crap and it sure takes a long time to look through 300 events to see what you might want to watch having no clue what it may or may not be unless you click on it ... really disappointed so far on this issue. I guess by the time I got through it it would be bed time so in that sense they would last forever ..., lol.

You can organize Folders by Title. Use the green button when viewing the EHD. You can't create folders.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Is it possible to make folders on the EHDD ?

With my old VIP-622 I had a nice list sorted by movies then other shows. Very easy to read and it gave me the length ... everything I needed. Now I get the Icon crap and it sure takes a long time to look through 300 events to see what you might want to watch having no clue what it may or may not be unless you click on it ... really disappointed so far on this issue. I guess by the time I got through it it would be bed time so in that sense they would last forever ..., lol.
This IMO is the major failing of a picture book interface. Websites that use it are also frustrating to use as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)