How to output feed from 1 x HR23 to multiple tvs

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Rockstead

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 16, 2009
Earth
Can someone please tell me the best solution for outputting the feed from one receiver to multiple tvs in the house. I understand it will be the same feed, I would just want to be able to watch the same feed from whatever room I was in the house that had a TV.

In the past the receivers used to have an RF Output and that's what I used to use years ago.

Would appreciate any feedback in the matter, I had through about wireless video senders, but I have no idea how well those work and if it can be used for multiple tvs.

Thanks!

All of the outputs on the HR23 are active at the same time. The wireless senders could work for multiple TVs, you just need a wireless receiver for each TV. I've had limited success with wireless. Another solutuin is to connect the composite outputs on the HR23 to an RF modulator. There are also units that will send signals via cat5 cabling. These are expensive and I have no experience with them.

You could use a modulator such as this:

IMG_3194.JPG

This modulator allows you to distribute any audio/video source to your TV network in your house. You can connect your audio video source (CCTV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CATV) to the RCA inputs.

Set the modulator channel using the LED digital display and the audio video source will be constantly output on that channel. Then connect the modulator's coaxial output to your CATV/Antenna system or a splitter and you can enjoy your Satellite TV channel from every TV in the house.

This modulator uses digital tuning circuitry to eliminate channel drift - so that once the unit is set to a certain channel, you do not need to make future adjustments.

The Unit will automatically come back ON after a power failure. It will show the last selected channel as well.

I've been using the Channel Plus 3025 for years. This unit has dual inputs. Just wanted to mention my experience with this modulator.
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Channel-Plus-Multiroom-Distribution-Modulator/dp/B00006JPED"]Amazon.com: Channel Plus 3025 All-in-One Multiroom Video?@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31d%2BGuWunRL.@@AMEPARAM@@31d%2BGuWunRL[/ame]

I should have specified that it has to be wireless, what's the best wireless sender out there?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)