How to Remove Yellow card from PVR 501 and use ROM 3 or Atmega 128

Status
Please reply by conversation.

skride

Original poster
Mar 2, 2005
Hello I am New to this so any help would be great. I bought PVR 501 last week thinking it has a JTAG Port and I see everyone is talking about an Atmega 128. I bought Atmega card what ever else I need for this. I got the Receiver but it has a Yellow Card Rom 101 I think? And one of my buddies told me I can't use this receiver because it has the yellow card. But I am not Programming the card I want to program the Atmega card and use that. Is this Possible Can I still use Atmega Card if I have the Yellow Card. I got the
AR-105 C AutoReset which I still have to install but only if the Atmega works. What else do in need to do to make it work?

I have

H and HU card programmer
Jtag
AVR Board
Atmega 128 Card

Atmega Programmer but I don't have the cable for it. I think I need the printer cable.

skride said:
Hello I am New to this so any help would be great. I bought PVR 501 last week thinking it has a JTAG Port and I see everyone is talking about an Atmega 128. I bought Atmega card what ever else I need for this. I got the Receiver but it has a Yellow Card Rom 101 I think? And one of my buddies told me I can't use this receiver because it has the yellow card. But I am not Programming the card I want to program the Atmega card and use that. Is this Possible Can I still use Atmega Card if I have the Yellow Card. I got the
AR-105 C AutoReset which I still have to install but only if the Atmega works. What else do in need to do to make it work?

I have

H and HU card programmer
Jtag
AVR Board
Atmega 128 Card

Atmega Programmer but I don't have the cable for it. I think I need the printer cable.

Hack talk is not allowed. However, you'll be glad to know that your personal information including your IP address will be freely shared with DISH Network's Signal Integrity Department. I wouldn't be answering the door if someone comes knocking. Enjoy! :D

People just don't seem to read the rules.

I'll speak slowly

NO
HACK
TALK!

Thread closed

what a f**kin idiot

Boy I thought people were stupid, but this loser takes the cake so far this year :)

wow. So did he actually bold all the hacking words so we could read it soo clearly.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts