Straight Skinny--

tripod said:
On "NFL Network".When,where,why not? I would pay xtra for it.

When? Judging by E* recent behavior, probably not in the near future, if ever.

Where? It's on D* right now (probably got the NFL to throw it in for free with their NFLST renewal).

Why Not? Niche channel (ie...it cost more that E* is willing to pay for it and NFL channel refuses to be carried ala-cart).

NightRyder

Sraight Skinny--

Gol and FSC are great for those of us that like international football,but you would think that be a new kid on the block,NFL Network would welcome E*.

My pure speculation is that maybe when MLB-TV becomes available this summer, just maybe Dish will throw together some of the channels on its sports wish list (NFL, NHL, CSTV, and so forth) along with MLB, then either add a second sports tier or use them as an excuse to raise the price of the Sports Pack.

good idea. I didn't even know MLB was starting up their own network. Regardless of what happens, i'll need the sports multi pack for Big 12 programming (espically football) since my rsn will be Comcast Chicago.

Hopefully Charlie will realize that outside of Cubs baseball, CSN Chicago has no "compelling programming" for those in Iowa as FSN Midwest has Big 12 sports, Missouri Valley Conference (Drake & UNI men's & women's basketball). Until then, i'll be forced to pay an extra $6.00 a month for Iowa geared sports programming :confused:

carload said:
My pure speculation is that maybe when MLB-TV becomes available this summer, just maybe Dish will throw together some of the channels on its sports wish list (NFL, NHL, CSTV, and so forth) along with MLB, then either add a second sports tier or use them as an excuse to raise the price of the Sports Pack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)