https://www.wired.com/2017/02/youtube-tv-skinny-bundle/

No its more like Young and Poor LOL.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
Yeah, and they just won't admit they just "can't afford" whatever. Beleive me, if they should ever come into money, they will ditch their bike, buy a car (luxury model), upgrade to a bigger fancier home or apartment, etc. Look at how many Chinese who were riding bikes traded them in for cars, and higher model cars, at that, along with Western style housing and even lifestyle. Why? Because nobody wants to really chose to live the lifestyle and suffer the sacrifices the Chinese did decades ago and, instead, choose the costly things we all would prefer if we were really honest with ourselves.

Attachments

• unnamed_1.png
    unnamed_1.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 103
$30.02 including the $0.03 FCC fee, but why quibble? ;)
How did you get them down to $29 on the flex pack? Right now i have it for $35 plus fees. I'm in contract until June. I did take advantage of Homeland pack for $3 so it's not too bad for $38 total i get GSN and other stuff line OWN and Hallmark.

Sent from my LGLS665 using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: pattykay
Vue still looks better. And noticed no Viacom channels. Is Viacom doing their best to eliminate their own existence?

In the end of your scenario, you would probably be paying as much if not more than what you already have,
Well, I dropped to Welcome Pack with Dish and have Slim with PS Vue. I pay a good deal less than what I was paying for Top 200. It is possible, but substitutions have to be made sometimes to save money.

How did you get them down to $29 on the flex pack? Right now i have it for $35 plus fees. I'm in contract until June. I did take advantage of Homeland pack for $3 so it's not too bad for $38 total i get GSN and other stuff line OWN and Hallmark.
The autopay discount reduces the bill by $5 per month, from $34.99 without the discount to $29.99 with autopay. The autopay credit does not require a contract (I did the contract anyway for the two-year price lock) but you do have to specifically ask for the discount.

Reactions: T.J.M.
i am sticking to flex pack with heartland and variety pack and the latino bonus pack. latino bonus pack for sirius radio, they added justice tv, *which i had with welcome pack* plus that disney xd channel, they added laff and pursuit, and there is bein and some other sports channel in spanish. *
flex pack for natgeo, and some of those music video channels, *still use youtube* and
lets see. travel, hmm tbs, tnt, and some other channels.
flex is better for me.
there are other channels i watch but id tv is what i watch alot, some times cnn

Reactions: pattykay
i am sticking to flex pack with heartland and variety pack and the latino bonus pack. latino bonus pack for sirius radio, they added justice tv, *which i had with welcome pack* plus that disney xd channel, they added laff and pursuit, and there is bein and some other sports channel in spanish. *
flex pack for natgeo, and some of those music video channels, *still use youtube* and
lets see. travel, hmm tbs, tnt, and some other channels.
flex is better for me.
there are other channels i watch but id tv is what i watch alot, some times cnn

Latino Pack gives you all the Sirius channels? or just the Latino radio stations?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts