How to restore satellites to microhd

hossebuck

On Vacation
Original poster
Sep 29, 2011
Hampton, Ga. 30228
I have lost a couple of satellites, namely satmex 5 & 6, tried to restore then with the remote-no luck what-so-ever. If I had a complete list, could I restore them with the ALI editor and the bigge, how?
thanks in advance,
hossebuck (old and dumb newby)

I checked all my files that I saved along with the sample usb files and they do not have sm5 and 6. If I knew by doing a reset that they wold be there I would go for it. Thanks for responding Mr. T4 Runner!
hossebuck

Mr. Iceberg:
I tried to add sat 5 by the remote but no luck. Would you please telll this dummy how to add satelittes that are missing?
Thanks in advance!
hossebuck (very old newby)

To Add a Satellite - Owners Manual Page 38

While in the Satellite List Menu:
Press the GREEN color key
Type the new satellite name using the alpha/numeric keys. RED color key selects capitalization On or Off, GREEN color key deletes text.

The orbital position is referenced by the USALS calculation and motor positioning program, highlight Longitude and press LEFT or RIGHT NAV key for East or West orbital position. Use the numeric keypad to enter the satellite’s orbital position. YELLOW color key accepts changes to the satellite name and/or position, BLUE color key cancels.

We will be releasing a new C/KU Satellite/Transponder list this week.

I would love to see users sharing User Data Base .udf files on SatelliteGuys. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts