How to restore service

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jrlt

Original poster
Apr 3, 2009
Virginia
My grandmother was unable to pay her bill for a few months and it went into collections. She now is prepared to get it back. Is there anyway to get her account started back? If so who do we contact?

My grandmother was unable to pay her bill for a few months and it went into collections. She now is prepared to get it back. Is there anyway to get her account started back? If so who do we contact?

I would start by calling D*, possibly retention or maybe they have a special dept to address this type of thing.

so if she pays her balance they may just restore it?

I would imagine as soon as the bill is rec'd they would turn it back on.
I would call them and do a debt card or Credit Card with them so that it clears right away and they should turn it back on while your on the phone with them.

Jimbo

If it went to collections, you might have to pay the balance and now Upfront programming cost. Could be anywhere between $50 and $250 for a Deposit.

Ok I can answer this. If she pays the full amount due they will take it out of collections and they will reactivate service. There may be a 35 dollar fee for reactivation. They should also "rightsize" your grandmother which means they sit down and figure out what channels she wants vs what channesl she can afford.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)