How To Scan In a New Tp on an Existing Satellite?

jsattv

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 4, 2006
Yesterday I noticed a missing Tp on 101.0W : Tp 4125. How do you scan in a single Tp on an existing Satellite? Do I have to go thru that long Blindscan again?

no you don't. my az's dead right now so this is from memory. go to advanced scan menu in settings. then on the top line of that menu pick the 101W sat by hitting OK key then scroll down the sat list till you see 101W c band then OK again. then once you have 101W up in that menu scroll down that screen to where the tp info ( example 4125 V 4340) is listed. then OK key again and scroll down the tp list. if that tp is in your list for that satellite hit OK when it comes up on the tp list. if that tp isn't in your 101W sat tp list ya have to go to the sat/tp edit menu in settings and add it in. the bottom of the sat/tp edit screen where it says TP scan and scan it.

Yesterday I noticed a missing Tp on 101.0W : Tp 4125. How do you scan in a single Tp on an existing Satellite? Do I have to go thru that long Blindscan again?

You just go into the SAT/TP edit and arrow down to the transponder field for the sat in question and press the green button on the remote to add a transponder and then enter the freq, SR, FEC,etc. Press the enter button to save. Then you have to do a TP scan for that TP.

Thanks guys, yes already have scanned in the new Tp, so I'll go to Sat/Tp edit and try to Scan in just that 4125 Tp on 101.0W.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts