How to send a Numbers spreadsheet va email?

cjwct

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 2, 2006
Glastonbury, CT
As a new school year begins, my school will be using a newly created Numbers document to track/calculate grades. The document is only 8mb in size, but for whatever reason it cannot be sent via email. Any suggestions on how to do this in the least technical jargon possible. Thanks in advance!

cjwct said:
As a new school year begins, my school will be using a newly created Numbers document to track/calculate grades. The document is only 8mb in size, but for whatever reason it cannot be sent via email. Any suggestions on how to do this in the least technical jargon possible. Thanks in advance!

I meant to also write that when I attempt to send it within Numbers, the progress bar hangs up around 75%

navychop said:
Our limit is 5MB, which I think is a common limit.

So if using the IPad, is there a way to zip it and send like you do on a PC? If not, I am assuming I need to upload into the iTunes account, and then zip it from there; is that possible?

mike123abc said:
Winzip makes a free app for iphone to make zips.

I just was using that (lol), but there's no way to open the document in WinZip; here's where you really need click and drag :-(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)