How to Unsave PTAT shows

marciano027

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 25, 2011
Puerto Rico
I am new to hopper so i did click save on a show that I don't like just to see the ptat working :D, The problem is I don't find the option to undo that. the sow it is saved every time to my dvr...

Thanks, did that and worked.
Later I saw a post were practically you don't need to use the save function. Just create a timer for everything and if it is on PTAT it will be recorded trough that option and will not occupy an additional tuner.

This is correct, the PTAT will record all four major locals (NBC, CBS, ABC, & FOX). These will go to the PTAT folder on your Hopper and auto delete when the time set on the PTAT setting screen is reached, mine is set to eight days. If you want a particular show to not auto delete and to save to the My Recordings folder on Hopper. You can select this recording in the PTAT folder and select Save Series. This will then create a separate timer that will allow those recording to stay on your DVR. If you no longer want to save these recording, you need to Delete the Timer. I hope this helps!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)