How to update Plugin versions

Alan Rovner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 8, 2013
Vancouver, WA
Hi all it's really easy to update the Open PLi version through the main menu, but what about updating Plugins? Specifically the Blind Scan plugin. I appreciate any pointers.

Al, K7AR

Sent from my moto x4 using the SatelliteGuys app!

Hi all it's really easy to update the Open PLi version through the main menu, but what about updating Plugins? Specifically the Blind Scan plugin. I appreciate any pointers.

Al, K7AR

I think you have to delete the plugin first, then reinstall it. I don't recall seeing a way to update plugins specifically, but when you select update in the system menu and it lists X number of "packages" available, I'm assuming that would include your plugins. Not at home ATM to verify, so I could be wrong.

Reactions: raydio

Al, K7AR

I agree with CN...if plugins get updated it would be during updates. The blindscan plugin is a work in progress but the OpenPLI plugin is certainly one of the best and fastest out there. Is it perfect no but none are -

Reactions: comfortably_numb
The blindscan plugin is a work in progress but the OpenPLI plugin is certainly one of the best and fastest out there. Is it perfect no but none are -

You should see what El Bandido is writing with the SatDreamGR images! He taking the recent improvements and fine tuning the scanning process, coming up with cool stuff like service found counts and log reports.

You should see what El Bandido is writing with the SatDreamGR images! He taking the recent improvements and fine tuning the scanning process, coming up with cool stuff like service found counts and log reports.

Ya I've been lurking over there and keeping an eye on you guys...that's great Brian can't wait to see what EB has done -

Reactions: Titanium

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)