How to watch sling from 922 in another TV away from home?

Symbol

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 24, 2009
Puerto Rico
Hey guys, my kids are in college and they have high speed internet in their house but they can't have satellite installed since the building only allows for cable service which is expensive here.

I have a 922 here at home and they can watch it on their phones fine, they wan't to watch it on the TV in their living room over there. They bought an apple TV and when they select airplay in the dish remote access app, it only transfers audio.

Any options for them? They are thinking of building a small budget PC and hook it up to the TV there.

I do not know apple tv, however, you can purchase a video adapter (hdmi or video) to connect the iPhone or iPad to the TV. This is what I do. Also do some Cheking for this problem.

Have them check the computer and the tv, it is possible if both have vga connection to connect computer to tv for video and a stereo audio plug for sound. If not there are various adaptors depending on what they have, ie: vga to hdmi, dvi to hdmi, dvi to vga, vga to s-video, ect. Radio Shack may be a good source for some of these.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)