howdy ictv showing forensic tv now?

I looked on a TV listings site and it seems to have 10 episodes a day. Is this a recent thing? Isnt ICTV just an infomercial channel, why is it showing Forensic Files? It doesn't have a website or any presence online? Whats happening really can anyone tune in? Why is this?

I looked on a TV listings site and ICTV doesn't seem to be showing Forensic Files next week? Was that the first time and infomercial channel showed programs? Why just Forensic Files?

still showing them. so when i am not watching id tv i am watching hln with forensics and when i am not watching hln for forensics i am watching that channel. and if i am not watching that channel i am watching justice channel. use to watch crime investigation.
:)

I don't have the channel myself. Could someone clarify if there is any DVD announcement before Forensic Files airs on ICTV promoting you to but the series or something? Or why really show just this shows for 5 hours? Is there ad breaks between each episode?

I don't have the channel myself. Could someone clarify if there is any DVD announcement before Forensic Files airs on ICTV promoting you to but the series or something? Or why really show just this shows for 5 hours? Is there ad breaks between each episode?
well there are commercials. every few minutes.
i upgraded to flexpack so i am getting it that channel
was on smart pack.
so yeah 10 episodes a day.
hmm

But now Forensic Files seems to be gone off the ICTV schedule? What was the idea of an infomercial channel showing 5 hours per day of Forensic Files? Who would ICTV have got the rights off? Why did ICTV drop it all of a sudden I wonder?

Have you tried contacting ICTV?
They don't seem to have any contact details anywhere?
Spectrum Cable's "As Seen On TV" infomercial channel, has also begun programming 12 hours of Classic TV Shows with short 2-4 minute spots for products instead of the 30 minute pitches. Could be an economic decision on the advertisers part. Four shows rotate in these 12-hour blocks; Bonanza, The Lucy Show, The Andy Griffith Show, and The Beverly Hillbillies. I'm not sure if they are all public domain episodes or if ASOTV has made a deal with some company for the show'? Could the 30 minute infomercial format be on the way out and this is an economic decision?

Reactions: pattykay
Watched periodically throughout the day and I've seen nothing good but paid programs. No Andy, no Hillbillies nothing.