HR10-250, 30 sec. skip & Harmony Remote

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

betsy c

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 22, 2004
Hi,

First of all, I'm new to DVR's the H10-250 we just got is the first one. So I'm still learning & enjoying what I find.

One feature I like is the 30-sec. skip - however it doesn't seem to work with our Harmony 880 remote. I went to Harmony's setup & made the + button the 30-second skip - however when we push it the show starts over - i.e. it doesn't skip. Any ideas? Perhaps when I get home I can do a learning command from the D* remote.

Thanks,

Bets

The HR10-250 doesn't have a 30 second skip until you program it. You need to be in a pre-recorded show and press "Select, Play, Select, 3, 0, Select". You'll hear a few tones to know that it activated.

Plus, everytime the HR10-250 resets, which unfortunately is often, you need to reprogram it. The >> button becomes the skip button.

Ditto to what Chuck and Jeff said.

On my 880, I have programmed the >>| as the Advance or Skip button and the |<< as the 8 second replay. They are right above the regular FF and RR buttons so they are easy to use.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)