HR10-250 Banner Display

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

satellite_crazy_bob

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 30, 2004
Massachusetts
The following maybe a crazy question, but what the heck, I like asking crazy questions. Look at the attached pictures, you will see that to the left of the time and channel number there is a colored logo related to the channel, are these logos suppose to display on the HR10-250 and if they are is there a way to make them display?

Attachments

• CNN.jpg
    CNN.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 163
  • FNC.jpg
    FNC.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 170
It depends on what version of the Tivo software you are at. I believe the earlier
versions did not have logos...either ver "D" or "E" fixed this.....

moonman said:
It depends on what version of the Tivo software you are at. I believe the earlier
versions did not have logos...either ver "D" or "E" fixed this.....
Under System Information it says the software version is 3.1.5e-01-2-357

I have version "F" and see the logo when I press the "info" button on the remote,
while in guide mode. If it is important to you, then get ver. "F" to add them, altho
you may be sorry you did this(may create more problems for you)...make sure you have the banner options turned on for
"normal" rather than brief in your settings/channels menu.

Logos are not available on all channels. If you just set up the HR10-250 it might take a while for the logos to appear and I seem to recall something about needing a phone connection to get logos.

Logos are loaded as part of software upgrades.

Bob - I would connect a phone line, and let the f version download (it will take a while, so if you have serial over PPP, now would be a good time to use it!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)