HR10-250 Problem Or Is it?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

coota

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Apr 25, 2006
I have an HR10-250 DVR. For the last two evenings the picture has been changing to predominately green or sometimes just flesh tones will flash in green. However, when I play a dvd, the picture and color is perfect. Can this be the HR10?

I have had the same problem with HR10-250 only on my local HD channels. Never on any other channels. I have the protection and DTV has decided to swap the box out and told me they were sending a HR20 seeing as they are getting rid of TIVO.

So I get home yesterday and here is a shiney old HR10-250, I install it spend an hour trying to get the damm thing activated (kept getting call ext 721 or 711)

So then I go to set up my recordings for the night and get mesage 86 from TIVO. There goes 2 more hours on the phone reseting several times still no good.

Finnaly she tells me the only way to fix it is to delete all my recordings. If I could have I would have reached therough the phone and choked her. THE BOX WAS JUST INSTALLED NOTHING ON IT!!! But I did it anyway to get off the phone, seeing as it takes a couple of hours. Needless to say still no good so I will be on the phone again tonight hopefully getting a HR20.

Sorry for the rant but the green screen started the whole thing.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)