HR10 OTA Problem?

mdp1116

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 28, 2006
I have D* with the HR10-250 hd dvr. I installed the ota antenna over the weekend and everything was working fine, even though on the sig strength i get the best sigs on tuner 2. Well i set up House to record on my local 4-1 fox network. I figured everything was fine until i went to go watch it, for some reason it recorded on the tuner 1 which gets the crappy 20% signals for some reason, and now even though my local hd fox is 88-94% signal strength on tuner 2 its still breaking up and getting blocky. What is going on? do i need to reset the whole system and start from scratch? This is only happening on FOX. and for some reason i cant figure out what tuner im on as this box doesnt tell you.

when you go into the test off air sig are you getting a lower reading on tuner 1 and a high reading on tuner 2? cause thats what mine has, my problem is how can you tell what tuner your on when your watching tv, cause if i dont know how can i make sure that my fox is recording on the tuner with the higher signal. But right now my problem is getting even the 90+ signal to come in without breaking up and pixilating.

i did a complete restart of the system with fomatting the hd and redetecting everything, its weird cause this problem with fox and only fox ota hd just started yesterday evening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)