HR10 Selling Problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mdp1116

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 28, 2006
Got upgraded in fort worth texas to the KaKu Dish and Hr20, and i found someone who wanted to buy it. i didnt know but he only has a 2lnb dish with a SD Tivo, so im on my way to meet him to sell this thing and he calls me right b4 i show up and he calls me and says "I just called Directv to set up a 3lnb install and they told me they no longer do 3lnb installs because the HR10 is obsolete so we cannot help you" and he does not want to do the deal anymore. I drove almost an hour to meet him and right b4 i get there he backs out. To me it seems like he was just telling me this cause he didnt want to go through with the sell. So i get home and i call install support and ask them and he transfers me to tier 2 support and i tell him whats going on and the guy there says "that is completely not true as we still do 3lnb installs as i just set one up this morning though he will have to buy a $20 access card and maybe have to pay 49.00 for the new dish". I just found this whole thing very very funny.

If any of yall want to maybe buy this HR10-250 it is still under warranty as its less than 3 months old, its already packed up in its orig packaging and plastic. So please pm me or email me at mikelpike@gmail.com

3 LNB dishes are only being installed where they are needed for locals or international programming. All HDTV is supposed to be installed with the 5 LNB dish because all future HDTV is supposed to be on Ka/Ku. As ClemSole said you probably don't own the HR10-250. All receivers sold since March 1st ot this year show up as lease receivers.

And the HR10 works fine with the 5-lnb dish so what's the problem??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)