HR20-100 Problems

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tknopf

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 12, 2004
Wausau, Wisconsin
My HR20-100 has been freezing with the video staying static on the screen, but the audio continuing. Is this a receiver problem or could it be my HDMI connection?

My HR20-100 has been freezing with the video staying static on the screen, but the audio continuing. Is this a receiver problem or could it be my HDMI connection?

Hard to say with all that is going on at this time, it could be D* tweaking things in various areas

Thanks...by the way, I see the Buckeyes moved by my Badgers in the AP College Football poll. At least the Buckeyes went and played somebody. We'll see about the Badgers in the next 2 weeks. Go Bucky!

I noticed the exact same thing with our 2 hr20-100's the last week or so.

the picture would lock. Resetting the unit seems to correct it for a day or so and it happens again.

Wonder if it is new software version related.

Do you have software version 0x18a? I have 2 HR20-100 receivers. One is black and one is silver. Both have the previously mentioned software version. The silver one is the one I've noticed is "freezing" up. Is this something D* should be made aware of...especially if it is a software issue. I didn't ever notice this until the last few days. I wondered if it could be related to all of the work being done to get the new sat fired up. Hmmmm:confused:

Problems is all I've had with my HR20-100 since I got it a month ago. I often get the Delete Now message when I first try playing a recording. Fortunately restarting the receiver and waiting forever usually solves that problem.

Yesterday I came across another problem. I was watching a football game and suddenly the skip back, REW, FF, and some other keys didn't work. I thought at first my batteries were weak in the remote so I replaced them but that didn't solve it. Fortunately I have an HR20-700 and started watching the game on that while I once again restarted the 100. After the 100 came back, the keys worked again.

Now I think it's time to call in and get a replacement.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts