HR20-100 software update

Status
Please reply by conversation.

anleva

Original poster
Oct 20, 2007
I noticed that this morning I received a software update to my HR20-100. I'm trying to figure out what enhancements were a part of this release, but can't find a thread that references this update. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

I noticed that this morning I received a software update to my HR20-100. I'm trying to figure out what enhancements were a part of this release, but can't find a thread that references this update. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

I just checked and it's the same one that came up on my HR20-700s got last week. Search keyword 30SKIP, all, then continue gets you 30 second skip instead of 30 second slip. 30SLIP changes it back. Yellow button brings up a menu for CC and some other stuff. Bad part is on "List" the yellow button no longer gives you "To Do", you have to hit "menu" then "manage recordings" then "to do".

I just checked and it's the same one that came up on my HR20-700s got last week. Search keyword 30SKIP, all, then continue gets you 30 second skip instead of 30 second slip. 30SLIP changes it back. Yellow button brings up a menu for CC and some other stuff. Bad part is on "List" the yellow button no longer gives you "To Do", you have to hit "menu" then "manage recordings" then "to do".

Thanks! I just change to skip instead of slip. Nice enhancement. BTW, do you know how far back you go when you skip backwarkds?

Looks like a nice improvement. I like that the yellow button brings an easier way to change between favorites lists. The 30skip is great. Hope they push this to the HR21 soon.

Was the ability to block adult channels from the guide there before this software? I wish they would extend that ability to pay per view and other channels that I've chosen to restrict. It would make searching for programs a lot more efficient.

Last edited:
Dang! Now I'll have to reprogram the macro in my Harmony 880 to bring up the To Do list the new way. :) Oh well, the 30s skip will make up for this. My HR20-100s hasn't updated yet.

I wish they would move the To Do list back to the Yellow button ....
Or make the option in the page that shows your Recorded Shows, now THAT would make sense :)

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.