HR20-250 to be installed

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jk1963

Feb 13, 2006
I was able to order an HR20-250 today from Directv. You need to ask the CSR about it and they will find it. They are $599.00 with a 200 dollar rebate. if needed a 99 dollar install charge can be added. They are suppose to be here Sunday to install it.

Seriously? Please post whenever you confirm. This would be huge news.

Thx.
John

so, is it safe to assume you are in an area already served by HD locals?

jk1963 said:
I was able to order an HR20-250 today from Directv. You need to ask the CSR about it and they will find it. They are $599.00 with a 200 dollar rebate. if needed a 99 dollar install charge can be added. They are suppose to be here Sunday to install it.

I just signed up with D* as was told this unit wouldn't be available till mid year or after even when my locals go live in mpeg4 in April. How did you go about requesting your?

Don't mean to doubt you, but $599 with a $200 rebate sounds suspiciously like an HR10-250.

jk1963 said:
i doubt very much you are getting a hr20-250 my guess is you have a new csr who has been with directv shorter than we have all been waiting on this one. but good luck i hope im wrong

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)