HR20-700 audio-video sync problems?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

WalksInDarkness

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Aug 17, 2005
Kekistan
Hi All,

Suddenly my HR20-700 is having a strange audio-video sync problem. I am trying to watch a recorded show; but anytime I FF through commericals, the audio track gets WAY out of sync (like 2-3 seconds). If I pause it, and then play, the problem goes away until the next time I FF. I am rebooting now, to see if it goes away; if not, I will check another recently recorded show to see if it happens again.

I am just wondering if anyone else had seen this problem recently?

Hi All,

Suddenly my HR20-700 is having a strange audio-video sync problem. I am trying to watch a recorded show; but anytime I FF through commericals, the audio track gets WAY out of sync (like 2-3 seconds). If I pause it, and then play, the problem goes away until the next time I FF. I am rebooting now, to see if it goes away; if not, I will check another recently recorded show to see if it happens again.

I am just wondering if anyone else had seen this problem recently?

Nope, I haven't seen that one ...yet

Hmm... it seems to have been another "temporary" glitch, and it seems to have been "fixed" by rebooting. I am not seeing it again when playing the same recording. Does microsoft write the DVR code:eek:?

i've had that issue only and mostly while watching HD in channel 7 (Local Fox), i wondered for a few if it was only that channel... now i c that it happens a lot on Ch. 267 (smithsonian) and i have n hr20-700 as well.. but for that smithsonian i checked the other H20 and its also out of sync (so on that 1 i think its the channel).. but its has happened to me before, where i have to pause and play for it to be resolved

I have 2 HR-700s, and it is doing this on one of them, but not the other -- it is driving me bonkers -- seems to only be on some shows. So far it has happened on 'Til Death (FOX) and the Office (NBC), both recorded off the satellite LIL HD feed. Restart (in menu, not RBR) did not fix it for me. Very annoying.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)