HR20-700 / Aug. 24 & 25 / {CE:09:01} - 0x190

I have not set up my internet connection yet, it would take alot of work to run a ethernet cable from my TV to my computer.

It will have to be real important before I try to make that run, so I may not be much help with the VOD although I would like to check it out.
I have a wireless router/ modem, are they doing anything wirelessly yet ?

Jimbo

Get yourself a Buffalo Technology Wireless-G MIMO Performance* Ethernet Converter

Buffalo Technology - Products - Wireless-G MIMO Performance* Ethernet Converter

It will allow you to have 4 ethernet ports without having to run any cables to your router. You can get them for $60 or less online.

Wireless would have been my next question. I'm looking forward to when this available on the 100. Thanks Jag. Keep us posted on how well wireless works with VOD.

Wireless would have been my next question. I'm looking forward to when this available on the 100. Thanks Jag. Keep us posted on how well wireless works with VOD.

I won't have VOD until it is available for the 100. Wireless should work fine for VOD because you are limited to the download speeds of your broadband connection. I currently only have 4 meg download so a 52 meg wireless adapter will be more than I will need.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts