HR20-700: CE07159
Version: 0x168

NOTE: This is for the HR20-700 Only;
The HR20-100 is NOT part of this CE

Window of opportunity to download:
Friday; June 8, 2007 11PM - 2:30AM ET
SINGLE NIGHT CE ONLY!!!
Time and availability subject to change
Please monitor the threads, 75% chance the CE will happen... but until it does... anything can change.

While you are waiting for the Window to open:
-) MUST READ AND AGREE TO: - The CE "explanation" thread... DBSTalk.Com
-) How To Download

Please join "us" in the CHAT room, about 15 minutes before the window opens... and till... well to the last person turns off the lights...
DBSTalk.Com -

The Contents of the Release:

What this CE contains: (with relation to last National Release 0x15C)
Items from 0x15F
Items from 0x164
Items from 0x165
Items from 0x16?

Improved

* SWM channel tuning reliability
* My Playlist -> Category Sort/Search
* Stability
* Caller ID and "Unkown/Unkown" Popup
* Recorded program playback is not interrupted when a scheduled recording starts
* "Pinky" has been... removed
* Acquiring Guide Data OSD (On Screen Display), surpressed during recorded playback
* Improved Trickplay
* Improved single tuner operation
* Network Setup - "Connect Now" will not set Static IP if IP address did not change
* Caller ID reliability
* GUI consistancy

Updated

* The entire GUI, to the New "White" GUI
* Pressing EXIT on an iTV app while in recorded playback stops only the iTV app
* Scrolling option in setup
* One button guide in setup
* "Static" is displayed next to IP address in system info when static IP is in use (using static IP is not recommended)
* More on screen remote control codes, for remote setup screen
* Removed display of yellow icon in the channel banner, if only one audio track is available
* Progress bar will update when a stop time extension is added to the currently-recording program
* Changes based on CE feedback to the new WHITE GUI

New feature(s)

* Added group-play in the Playlist that plays all programs within a group one after the other
* Added display of conflicting programs in the To Do List

Notes

* This is a special single night CE... future CE's are still expected to be two nights.

Thanks to Cutting Edger's
Your help and dedication is what has gotten the HR20 to this point, and what will help it get to the next level

Last edited:
Do they have CE downloads for the 100 machines? I haven't gotten my new HR20's yet so I don't know which ones I will get.

This is not a major change to folks that already have the new White GUI. Its only small improvements and fixes. It is a good time for those that missed prior week opportunities to download.

National update

What version is the last 'National' version to be pushed through? My Info says OX15C from 5/16/07, is that correct?

Reason I ask is because when I run a system test, it says my phone is not active. But I ordered a PPV the other night. Just checking

Any other way to see if my phone line is working?

Thanks in advance

forced download here getting version 015C
seems like national to me not ce
Too early. Look at the 1st message again.

The CE is scheduled for download from 11:00PM EST Friday night - 2:30AM EST Saturday morning.

Anytime you download outside the scheduled CE download window, you will get the national release.

Yes this is a one day only. Tonight starting at 11 PM EST or 8 PM PST. For us East Coasters that runs into very early Saturday morning. Keep in mind all downloads work like this. They all start at 11 PM EST and run for 3.5 hours. Its usually 2 days and the preferred days seem to be Friday and Saturday.

ramy, i just gor my new hr20....the installer said it was the hr20-100 (but not black). anyhow, when he was setting it up, it did get a new software upgrade...i wanna say 015? haven't checked my first hr20 yet.

Nice, I get mine tomorrow. I watched the Reds last night on channel 94 with the Tivo. I guess they fixed my problem.

i do have the hr20-100 as i didn't have any new software downloads on the other.

going to watch the reds game soon.....watching cubbies/bravos right now.

homer bailey tonite. hope he doesn't mess up my fantasy team!

ETA: for some dumb reason, all that was recorded was a black screen!

Last edited:
I'll definately be online downloading tonight. I don't expect much to change so might be detective time trying to see what did.

I'll definately be online downloading tonight. I don't expect much to change so might be detective time trying to see what did.

I'll be on here as well. I liked the white GUI included in the last version.:up

Software download is complete
Re-starting your reciever

First time I've seen that message, but I usually don't watch it while loading, so it may not be anything different than any other.

Jimbo

While some of us are waiting.

Attachments

• White1.JPG
    White1.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 188
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)