HR20-700 Download

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lamboman316

Original poster
Oct 8, 2006
When the installer was setting up, it came up and asked about doing the download. He said no, due to he was still setting up and would take a long time. He said it would pop back up later. It did, but I was watching something and didn't want to do it. It hasn't poped up since than and that was Monday afternoon. How can I get the download?? Reset the unit??

Leave the HR20 "on" overnight and tomorrow morning you should have the latest firmware, which is 0xFA.

Leave the HR20 "on" overnight and tomorrow morning you should have the latest firmware, which is 0xFA.

When I turn the tv on in the morning or whenever, will it tell me that it downloaded? On monday I had to highlight and press select. So by it on all night that option won't be highlighted and pressed.

When I turn the tv on in the morning or whenever, will it tell me that it downloaded? On monday I had to highlight and press select. So by it on all night that option won't be highlighted and pressed.

If it does upgrade, the unit will be on and normal. You will need to check manually to see if it did infact downloaded the new fw.

just checked it, past upgrade OXFA Monday at 5:45, Must have done it when I was away. So Im all set until next upgrade. thanks

just checked it, past upgrade OXFA Monday at 5:45, Must have done it when I was away. So Im all set until next upgrade. thanks

hehe.. good deal buddy. Now all we need is the infamous OTA upgrade :hungry:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts