HR20-700 & HR21-ALL CE Release 5/30

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I hate these ce's!
I always have trouble downloading since, i moved all irds to garage and use cone shaped repeaters at each tv.
Having all irds in garage really cuts down on the heat in all tv rooms. I have to enter 02468 upto 25 times before download annoying as sh*t, but i eventually get them.
I try to enter these codes with directv rc24 remote or my harmony 520, lots of time i goto garage in front of ird and enter codes or do it through cone shape repeater. It just irks me to try and download on 2 machines every week seems to take out 45-75 minutes for a 10 min download! Got 1 so far today gonna try some more before i give up tonight and try again tomorrow night.
0241 on both machines:cool:
UPDATE, Of course after rant 2nd machine downloads on 1st try through cone shaped repeater.
Murphys Law lol!
I feel better now!:D

Why not use RF mode?

I use slingbox so I also use IR repeaters.
I have these, and rarely have problems with any missing button presses, and 90% of time my 02468 works flawlessly.
http://www.summitsource.com/product_info.php?ref=1&products_id=6765

This 0241 release seems to be a mutt for me and my HR21-700. Accessing Media Share was unbearably slow, and after finally exiting it, remote response went down the crapper. The system wouldn't access the guide, setup, etc. and wouldn't even shut off. I had to do a reboot to get remote functionality back.

I still say I want my TiVo back.

Why not use RF mode?

I use slingbox so I also use IR repeaters.
I have these, and rarely have problems with any missing button presses, and 90% of time my 02468 works flawlessly.
Remote Control Extender Next Generation ATH-AAA 418 MHz for UHF Audio Video TV Signal Converter, SB7AAA, LRRX, Component Eye Emitter, Ultimate Digital Wireless RF Receiver Transmitter, Part # ATHAAA: Oak Entertainment Centers and Home Office Furnitur
i primarily use my harmony 520, no rf mode on it, I use the rca d940- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...Home+Electronics+Accessories-_-RCA-_-82125033

with 4 4 Head TiVo/RF IR Blaster spliced together with wire nuts

Performance is fine on my HR21-200. Guide performance seems smoother. The Nascar race on Fox displayed very smooth being replayed on the DVR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts