HR20-ALL CE Release 4/25 & 4/26

I too am experiencing "more than usual" logoff messages. I wish we could just turn this thing off. Now it is poping up even when I'm still using the computer, and nothing changed on the network.

There is a new server that shows up in windows vista after downloading this CE. It doesn't do anything yet, but may be the begining of sharting video with the PC or other HR2* (MRV).

Whatever D* is doing with this new server, it is generating noticably more log-off messages on receivers than before.

No word yet on what the new server will be for, if anything.

Im having screensaver issues where it keeps poping up, but the more annoying bug is the reciver keeps tuning to 1010 Directv Plus welcome video, and then shows up as the program is not available in my area. Its really annoying because im watching hotpass and the tv tunes by its self to this channel.

Today I am having a different issue with this new update.
I went to watch a recording and it says "Would you like to Delete" No chance of watching the show.
Also seems to be taking forever to change channels, I'm talking like 10 seconds or so.
Also seems to take longer turning on, I'm starting to wonder if the box is going bad...

I'm currently downloading back to the NR and see if that helps with some of the issues of late.

Jimbo

Today I am having a different issue with this new update.
I went to watch a recording and it says "Would you like to Delete" No chance of watching the show.
Also seems to be taking forever to change channels, I'm talking like 10 seconds or so.
Also seems to take longer turning on, I'm starting to wonder if the box is going bad...

I'm currently downloading back to the NR and see if that helps with some of the issues of late.

Jimbo

Good news,
After going back to the " NR " I can now view my recordings again :up
Hopefully they get this glitch out of the way before the next CE on Friday.

Jimbo

Revert for me, too - black screen problem after just a few hours today - twice.

Thankfully got 22B

Was watching 206 ESPN HD (MPEG2 HD) last night and the box froze. Video kept playing, but would not respond to remote commands or buttons on receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)